Staying together deserves a celebration too!
When nearly 50% of marriages end in divorce, committed couples that survive the trials and tribulations of a partnership deserve a heartfelt celebration.
When it comes to renewing your vows or celebrating an anniversary, choose the romantic Hawaiian island, Kauai.
Renew your wedding vows in a quaint Hawaiian church, on the beach, in a pretty tropical garden, on a cliff, on the ocean, anywhere that has sentimental meaning for both of you – with those who have enriched your lives over the years: Your children. Your closest family. Your dearest friends.
Your children will fondly remember the day they all “got married” by standing as witnesses and taking turns in the family sand blending ceremony.
Why do it again?
- You want to commemorate the decades of marriage in a big way
- Your original wedding wasn’t the dreamy wedding you wanted because you didn’t have a budget to celebrate with others
- You eloped and now you want to share the special occasion with your families and friends
- You’ve survived some tests to your marriage and it’s time to reaffirm your love for each other
- It could be the wedding you never had.
Photos of this MiraMira event by: Naomi Wong Photography